Anytime your home is damaged due to water, fire or both, the results can be devastating. Picking up the pieces and starting the restoration process can seem daunting. At C Townsend Construction, we are highly trained in water and fire damage restoration to help you put your life back together. Our friendly staff is here to support you at this tragic time to be helpful and informative on the restoration process. We offer fast response times so that the ball can get rolling as soon as you make the call.
Home Cleanup & Restoration After Water Damage
Your home can sustain water damage in a multitude of ways. No matter how the damage happens, you can count on the pros at C Townsend Construction to get your home dried out and cleaned up. We will restore your damaged home to its original condition without a trace of evidence indicating there was ever a problem in the first place. Our industrial drying system will get rid of any residual water that could later cause problems with mold or mildew.
Successful Water Damage Repair
Following is what you can expect to happen when you choose C Townsend Construction to assist in effectively removing water damage from your home:
– Quick Response: The sooner the water is removed from your home, the less damage you will likely experience.
– Safety First: This is a vital part to the restoration process. There could be a risk of electrical shock and other safety hazards when dealing with water damage and the experts at C Townsend Construction have the training to handle such hazards.
– Equipment: We have the specialized equipment needed to effectively remove water in your home.
– Mold Remediation: Mold growth is a real and dangerous problem when facing water damage.
Fire Damage Clean Up & Restoration
Nothing is quite as devastating as fire damage. Not only do you have to worry about what got burned, but smoke can cause extensive damage to your property as well. Not to mention, the amount of water used to put out the fire causes damage as well. You can count on C Townsend Construction to offer quick response to any fire damage you may have experienced. We will work to board up the property and supply the tarps needed to protect your home from further damage as we work to restore your home.
Fire Damage Restoration Standards
As you rely on C Townsend Construction for your fire restoration services, here is what you can expect from our experienced professionals and the process:
– Quick Response Time: We will get to you quickly when you call in a fire damage emergency. Once we arrive on the scene we will assess the damage and get to work boarding up and tarping when it is needed.
– Water Removal: There is likely a certain amount of water that needs to be removed when you experience fire damage. We will remove it and completely dry your property as our first step in avoiding mold.
– Remove Smoke & Soot: Your home will need to have smoke and soot removed from every surface as we work to clean up your home or business.
– Restoration: We will rebuild your home or business and restore it to its original condition.
Flood, Water, Fire, Soot & Smoke Damage Restoration & More in Stoughton, Randolph, Holbrook, Abington, West Bridgewater, Brockton & Avon, Massachusetts
C Townsend Construction can meet all your home remodeling and construction needs. Fire and water damage can be devastating but it’s also a great opportunity to obtain the dream home you’ve always wanted. We can restore your home so that you would never know the disaster struck or perform a complete update and remodel. Contact us to learn more today.